T5 Mustang Brochure
You can use the PDF viewer or download a copy to your PC or device!
- Need battery info!The cold has driven the last nail in my batteries coffin. what’s the group size/cca. Type info I need? I don’t care about stock, concours etc…I just want it to fit and perform. 71 302 c4 convertible. aftermarket wiring harness 3 G alternator, probably 90+ amp rating…. Don’t wanna break the bank! thanks! current battery […]
- 71-72 Coupe/Sportsroof frame brackets from ACPLooks like ACP has seen the need and reproduced the 302/351 frame brackets for the 71-72 coupes and sportsroof cars. This will allow all the 73 and the 71-72 convertible guys to easily swap over to the Anchor 2257 mounts, without having to source used parts. Kinda pricey, but other vendors have them about 20% […]
- More 1973 Mustang Engine MountsWhile looking for the captured-style engine mounts for my 1973 351C Fastback, I came across these 1973 Torino / Ranchero / Failane engine mounts that appear to be very similar to the 1973 Mustang's. Can anyone comment on whether they will interchange? Thank you in advance. JW
- Distributor advance weights / ID?Rebuilding my 351C distributor, and it's got numbers on the lower internal advance mechanism as well as the weights themselves. Just curious if anyone knows what they mean ... out of curiosity and if I wanted to tweak them later, to know what to look for. I have a few donor distributors, so would be […]
- ProjectWorking on my project car. Anybody know what the name of the part is which covers these large 5 holes
- Wanted Light Pewter or Calypso Coral 71 Boss 351 or Mach 1 with 429I'm in the market for a really nice (#2 or better) 71 Boss 351 or Mach 1 with 429 in either Light Pewter or Calypso Coral. Numbers matching, rare options and correct restoration ideal. If you can help please let me know.
- Window Washing SystemI've been thinking about re-installing the window washing system in my 1973 coupe. None of the parts are currently in my car, but they seem to be available. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort/expense/under hood clutter? Does the system work well, or is it an anemic drizzle? Thoughts?
- Starting on the 1972 Mach 1I have now got the 72 Mach 1 moved to the shop and am going to start fixing it. This is a Q code and should be fun to drive! I am going to focus on the mechanical repairs first. That way I can drive it. It is going to be a ratty musclecar thing. […]
- Replaced my turn signal canceling cam and have extra pieceI replaced the turn signal canceling cam on my 1971 mustang. After I got everything re-wired and back in place, I noticed a small, thin metal bar about an inch long laying on my workbench. It's at the bottom of the picture and is circled in red. Can anyone tell me if this may be […]
- Hello from NCHello, I have acquired my first Mach1. It’s a 1971, 302 car. Not sure if I am going to do a restoration of just hot rod it. It is a complete, numbers matching car. Everything is there, just need restoring or replacing. I am looking forward to what ever route I take.
- Drive out to lake MichiganIt was nice cool evening so desided to take blue thunder to lake Michigan (10 min away from house)
- Good bye Sprint coupeI’m taking my now former 72 Sprint coupe today to its new place in Michigan. Hope the new owner enjoys driving it as much as I did.
- Low fuel pressure (EFI) - bad pump, bad plumbing or ?So a little background. Earlier this summer one of my high pressure lines started leaking so I parked the car to replace the high pressure hoses. This is the setup, I have Walbro pump mounted to a bracket in front of the tank, with a 100 micron filter in front of the pump and a […]
- 73 Motor MountsThis seems to be a popular topic here, I looked through some of the old forums and still a little confused as to the changes from the 71-72 mounts to the 73 mounts. Many of the replacements I’m looking at, they look close but the majority claim to fit 68-73 all. I have a 73 […]
- New Rear Shocks InstalledI finally bit the bullet and ordered new rear shocks for the 73. I ordered the Aldon single adjustable. I will say these are a very nice set up. I have been working with different combinations of shock adjustment along with me caltracs. Basically trying to find my ideal set up for cruising around and […]