T5 Mustang Brochure
You can use the PDF viewer or download a copy to your PC or device!
- New from Texas hereHowdy, My Fiancé and I inherited her father’s 1972 fastback and finally got it out here with us and finally have a garage to get her up back and running. Her Father poured his entire heart and soul into this car, and most of it is customized. I have experience working on motorcycles and some […]
- 71 vert of your dreams on Facebook for only $3,000A perfect car to make everyone jealous. Hurry before it is sold. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
- Alternator Wiring harnessI am looking for the alternator to voltage regulator wiring harness for my 73, a/c car with gauges. Please me let me know if one has one.
- 71/73 Mustang engine and rear end partsHave std.bore 4 bolt main short block for sale $950(WI). Been stored inside for over 40 years. Sold 71 Boss and no longer need. Have 2 pair of 351C closed chamber 4V heads taken off years ago $1400 pair.( will ship from Texas) Also have rebuilt 351C closed chamber 4V heads ready to install $2200 […]
- Rings and caps 14 inchComplete set $80 plus shipping
- Need Block Mounting BracketsNeed some Help, please. I need a pair of the D1ZZ-6030-A and D1ZZ-6031-A Mounting Brackets for a 429 in our cars. I have a '71 Mach that is currently a 351CJ car. It seems all the sources for this have ceased to exist. Crites closed up shop on at the end of December 2023 and […]
- Engine machine shop or more specifically, head workDoes anyone living in the Hampton/Newport News/Williamsburg area know of a very reputable machine shop to take their 4V hads to have work done? As of now, they are completely bare, having been stripped of the valvetrain. What's know so far is they will need; to have them completely cleaned, Seats checked and refinished, valve […]
- Need to identifyGood day, Sorting out the wires of my 73 convertible. Some wires and things are idle but I am curious what was the purpose? I just swapped the alternator to a modern one-wire and some things are leftovers. 1. What box is this? It is connected to the solenoid BAT post. 2. The leftovers - […]
- Need '71-'73 horns, low and high toneLooking for low and high tone horns. OK if they need to be refinished. They just have to work. Thanks, Dean "72conv"
- Someone on Facebook Selling 73 Urethane BumperIf this is legit, it appears to be in excellent condition and very reasonably priced. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...0&refType=0&referral_code=commerce_attachment
- New leafsInstalled new Eaton stock ride height leaf springs and powdered coated the housing. New AMK mounting hardware with new shackles and bushes. Cleaned up the underside and covered with rust proofing. Also had good 3:70 gears and timken bearings installed in the aluminum center section. Looks and drives much better. EDIT: I figure I’ll share […]
- 1971 Convertible Seat Platform HeightI bought the one piece Dynacorn Mach 1/coupe floorpan for my convertible and it came with seat platforms. I checked around on the forum and also on Google but could not find an answer for how high a convertible seat platform is. Can anyone tell me? I'm not sure if I need to cut these […]
- 351 Cleveland dizzy with Accell triggerNew aftermarket replacement distributor with new electronic Accel ignitor. And new MSD street fire spark plug wires. $150 plus shipping
- ac heater fan turning backwards?I put new fan motor in during restoration and now that its all back together I am not getting any air coming out the vents. looking down the middle AC vent the fan is either on backwards if that's possible or its a wiring thing. I can't remember can the fan be put on backwards? […]
- Sketchy-Ass Stuff...Feel free to add, as long as it's real... Not me or anyone I know....